The "ticket" holders should abide with the decisions and indications of the Cyprus Football Association, the security personnel of the stadium and the police.
The term “ticket” refers to the following products:
1. Individual tickets for every match in the Group Stage of European Competitions and/or International Competitions and/or Official Friendly matches and/or Friendly matches of the Cyprus National Team.
2. Ticket package for certain number of matches of the Cyprus National Team.
The use of “ticket” presupposes decent and sporty behavior in the stadium. In any way it is prohibited the commercial and/or advertising exploitation (including draws) of all types of tickets. As well, it is strictly prohibited to possess, bring, hold, use, dispose and/or use banners, flags or any other material of political, commercial or advertising content, guns, flares, firecrackers, lighters, coins, alcoholic beverage, pharmaceutical substances.
The video recording and the wire broadcasting of the match is prohibited. Cyprus Football Association has the right, during your entrance in the stadium, through Police and/or the security personnel, to impose you in physical search for safety reasons.
In case of violation of the above or proven inappropriate behavior of the “ticket” holder, Cyprus Football Association has the right, at its discretion, to prohibit any culpable fan to enter into the stadium even for an indefinite period and to request for the restoration of any damages that have been caused by the "ticket" holder.
The fans will be notified that for safety reasons a circuit television network (cameras) is operating for recording those taking place inside the stadium. For that reason, the intentional coverage of the face of the fan that aims in concealing his identity is not allowed.
For the “ticket” holders is not possible to refund their money for any reason.
The prices of the tickets will be determined by Cyprus Football Association and may be subject to revision by a relevant notification in the official website www.cfa.com.cy.
The “ticket” is personal, nominal and is used one time from the holder while it is prohibited to transfer the ticket after entering into the stadium. Each ticket is equivalent to only one entrance into the stadium at the day of the match. The violation of the specific term entails the direct cancelation of the “ticket” without refunding the money to the “ticket” holder. Copying, manufacturing and selling the “ticket” is prohibited. In case of creating copies “tickets”, the first person that has scanned the ticket in the special control machine tickets, will be only allowed to enter into the stadium. The “ticket” cannot be exchanged and it will not be refunded. The safekeeping of the “ticket” is up to the responsibility of the holder. The “ticket” holder should know and apply the Stadium Regulations as those are posted in the entrances of the stadium.
There are two categories of "tickets":
1. Adult "tickets" for persons that were born before 1st of March 2005.
2. Children’s "tickets" for children that were born after 1st of March 2005 (limited availability because of the Regulations of CSO – necessary to present certificate during the purchase of the "ticket"). Every child’s "ticket" shall be accompanied by one adult “ticket” during the purchase but also at the entrance of the stadium as it will also have a strictly relevant control.
In case of losing the "ticket", the holder is obliged to directly notify the ticketing department of the Cyprus Football Association so as to cancel the lost "ticket" and to be replaced with a new one. If a fan loses the "ticket" at the day of the match, he can (ONLY HIMSELF) obtain a temporary ticket from a special ticket office that will be available 2 hours before the match and 5 minutes before the start of the game, by presenting his identity.
The "ticket" is valid for all home matches of the Cyprus National Team as those are referred in an announcement that is issued on the occasion of the start of pre-selling each "ticket" as mentioned in the first paragraph of the above use terms. In case where the Cyprus National Team is sanctioned with suspension to play without any spectators or stadium stand closure or in case where the Cyprus National Team does not participate in matches that are included in the tickets, the tickets do not apply. There will be an order of priority, in case of a change in the home ground of the Cyprus National Team due to a sanction and the limited capacity of the field where the Cyprus National Team will play.
There is a possibility of seat engagement of "ticket" holders: In case where "ticket" holders temporarily do not use their seat due to the fact that their seat was engaged, they will have the right of first choice to purchase/use another seat for that match.
For any problems regarding "tickets", the "ticket" holders can communicate as on the phone 22352341.
At the day of the home team matches of the Cyprus National Team and two hours before the start of the match, there will be an employee of the Cyprus Football Association in a predetermined ticket box D6 of the stadium for resolving any problems.
The seat that is stated on the “tickets” shall be strictly observed.
Disabled persons shall collect their tickets through Cyprus Football Association (telephone 22352341) for specific sections of the stand.
There will be an electronic control of the "tickets" at the entrance of the Stadium.
For purchasing "tickets" or other products, Cyprus Football Association has the right to request the display of the identity of the purchaser and to indicate on the tickets the name/surname and the identity of the holder.
For purchases through internet, there will be restrictions in the quantity of the available "tickets".
Purchasing and holding "tickets" entails the acceptance of the Stadium Regulations (relevant posters will be available at the entrances) and all the provisions of the Laws for the safety and/or violence in the sporting areas. No compliance will give the right to the Authorities either to deny access, either to remove persons outside the stadium or to impose other sanctions.
Purchasing "ticket" presupposes acceptance of all the above terms and information or/and any other amendments or/and use of the personal data only by the Cyprus Football Association.
** In case of any problems regarding the purchase of the “tickets”, please contact on the phone 22352341.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
The management and protection of the users privacy of the website of Cyprus Football Association are subject to the present terms and conditions as well as the provisions of the Laws of Cyprus (Law 138(Ι) of 2001 and 37(Ι) of 2003), and of European Law (directives 95/46/EUand 97/66/EU). The present terms are formulated by taking into account the rapid growth of technology and especially internet as the existing is not a fully developed network of regulations regarding those issues.
If a visitor/user does not agree with the terms of protection of privacy provided by the present department shall not use the services of this website. The personal details that Cyprus Football Association collects are the following:
- From the users are required the following details for E-commerce orders for the use of the electronic commerce services of the Cyprus Football Association: Name/Surname/Business Name, Address, Postal Code, Telephone Number, City, Country, Credit Card details. The above details are required for the issuance of the relevant documents (invoices etc) and are kept to the financial file registry of the Cyprus Football Association. The Cyprus Football Association may use the details that are referred to the types of goods and services through e-commerce in order to record the purchased interests of the traders and to make new offers, except if the users of those services choose not to have such offers.The details regarding the purchased interests of users will never be published in third parties.
- Access to websites of third parties: The Cyprus Football Association website includes links to other websites that are not controlled by the Cyprus Football Association but from third parties (natural or legal persons). In no case Cyprus Football Association is responsible for the terms of the protection of privacy that they are using.
- Votes: For the participation of users to vote, Cyprus Football Association requests the following details: Name/Surname and for each case, other details such as status, age etc (depends on the nature of the questions that are on vote). The vote of the users are recorded to draw conclusions solely in relation to the position of the public opinion upon a certain matter and cannot be used for any other purpose, nor disclosed to third parties.
More generally, Cyprus Football Association secures the personal character of the details of the user and cannot transfer to any third party (natural or legal person) for any reason with the exception of the relevant provisions of law. In every case the visitor/user can communicate with the appropriate department so as to check for the existence of his personal record, correction, change or delete his personal record.”